National Sales Manager
We’re looking for an experienced National Sales Manager for our Tucson, Arizona office. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading our sales team of 10 or more team members throughout the country. The qualified candidate will be strategically minded and demonstrate creative and critical thinking. Five to seven years of experience managing and developing a sales team required as well as evidence of a successful track record of sales growth. Experience in the credit industry preferred, but not required. Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree a plus. This is a competitive salaried position, with potential to earn six figures. 25% travel required. If interested, please email your resume to Careers@BARRCredit.com, or CLICK HERE to download a copy of our employment application.
- Manages and directs an inside and outside sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Designs and recommends sales programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies.
- Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the department’s sales volume.
- Recommends service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
About BARR Credit Services
BARR Credit Services is one of the fastest-growing commercial collection and credit service agencies in the nation. As a leader in the field of data-based collections, we have literally redefined the industry’s standard performance levels.
We firmly believe that great results come from great people! We also believe that when we take care of our people, they take good care of our clients.
Our corporate office in Tucson, Arizona, offers unobstructed, 360° views of the city and occupies the entire 8th floor with 13,000 square feet.
Our staff receives:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Matched 401K program
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited use of a state-of-the-art workout facility within our building at no additional cost
- An incomparable management team equipped to cultivate their current skills into those of a real “breadwinner”